This poster was commissioned by The Bugatti Owners Club to celebrate the sixtieth anniversary of the Cooper Car Company.
The Cooper Car Company was founded 60 years ago by Charles Cooper and his son John, who started building racing cars for ‘privateers’ in Charles’ small garage in Surbiton, Surrey, England. In 1955 they mounted their Coventry Climax engine in the rear of their single seater car and motorsport history changed forever.
Between 1958 and 1967 Cooper took 16 Grand Prix wins, as Jack Brabham and the team won back-to-back World Championships in 1959 and 1960 and every World Champion since has been sitting in front of his engine.
This is an original poster designed and illustrated by Bill Philpot.
ALL PRINTS ARE GICLEE PRINTS ON HEAVYWEIGHT ARCHIVAL PAPER, AND PRICES INCLUDE WORLDWIDE POSTAGE AND PACKING. SEE PRODUCTION/SHIPPING FOR DETAILS.
SIZE 1: 33½” x 24” (85cm x 61cm) £95.00 ($115.00 US, €109.00) incl p&p
SIZE 2: 27½” x 19¾” (70cm x 50cm) £80.00 ($97.00 US, €92.00) incl p&p
Please note: Currency conversions are approximate and are updated manually every six months or so via xe.com currency converter. These prices correct at 9 March 2017.
Please click on an image below to view detail or to see the size one poster framed in a room setting: